- 250g MEET Plant Based Beef Free Strips (Available in the Chilled section of Coles)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil - 1 small onion - 200ml Coconut Milk - 1/2 cup Beans - 2 tbsp Massaman curry paste - 5 Spudlite Baby Potato halved - 1 x 250g Pkt Coles branded Microwave Basmati Rice - Mango Chutney to serve (Optional) - Coriander or Parley to serve (Optional)
1. Heat the 1tsp olive oil in a large saucepan, over a medium heat. Add the MEET Beef Free Strips and onion and cook for 3-5 min or until MEET Beef Free Strips are lightly golden
2. While the MEET Beef Free Strips are cooking, In a Small pot boil the Baby Potatoes until they are Tender. (5-6min) Then add to Large Sauce pan with MEET Beef Free Strips.
3. Add Massaman Curry Paste and Coconut Milk and Beans and simmer for 10min. 4. Heat Coles branded Microwave Basmati Rice according to Packet instructions
5. Divide the Rice and Massaman MEET Beef Free Curry between two Bowls.
6. Garnish with Coriander or Parley to serve (Optional)