- 125g MEET Tenders (Available in the Frozen section at Coles) - 1/2 stalk celery, cut into thin slices - 1 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon or fresh dill
- 90g mayonnaise - 1 tsp lemon juice - 1tsp Dijon mustard - pinch of salt and pepper for seasoning - 2 slices wholemeal seed loaf or bread of your choice
- Cos Lettuce
1. In a Pan over a medium-high heat, add 1 tbs olive oil and cook Tenders till golden brown (2-3min) and remove from heat.
2. In a small bowl, whisk Mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Add the tenders and mix until combined.
3. Build sandwich by placing lettuce, on top of one slice of bread. Add the tender mix and top with second slice of bread