INGREDIENTS: - 240g MEET Italian Meetballs - 2 tbs olive oil (for Meetballs) - 1 tbs olive oil (for Chickpeas) - 1 can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup veggie broth - Salt & pepper - 1 bunch of parsley - 500g Italian passata sauce - 1/2 tsp chilli flakes - 1 tsp ground cumin
1) In a medium frypan over a medium heat add 2 tbsp olive oil, and cook MEET Italian Meetballs for 5-6min until golden.
2) Add passata sauce and veggie broth, chilli flakes and ground cumin to the MEET Italian Meetballs and turn heat to low and simmer for a further 5min
3) While the MEET Italian Meetballs are simmering in a separate pan on medium heat, add 1 tbs olive oil and cook chickpeas until slightly golden.
4) Dish chickpeas and spicy Meetballs, add parsley to garnish and salt & pepper for seasoning (Optional).