• MEET (Frozen) Strips
• ¼ cup tamari
• 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine (shaoxing)
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon garam masala
• 1 star anise
• ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
• 1 baby cos lettuce, chopped
• 1 avocado, sliced
• 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 bunch coriander, washed and chopped
• ½ bunch mint, washed and sliced
• 12 large rice paper rounds
• ⅓ cup hoisin sauce
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• Lemon wedges, and sriracha (hot chilli) sauce, to serve, if desired
Place MEET Strips in a glass container or large bowl. Add tamari, Chinese rice wine, sugar, garam masala, star anise and chilli and allow marinating while you prepare the salad.
Prepare salad ingredients and a large bowl of water for the rice paper rounds.
Remove MEET Strips from marinade and place onto a plate. Prehest frying pan and cook until the MEET Strips are cooked through.
Mix hoisin and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Lay a clean tea towel on a bench or chopping board and dip one round in the water for 10-20 seconds until just plable, not soft. Place on a towel and place salad, MEET Strips and add a little hoisin dressing in the centre, fold in the sides, wrap firmly to enclose and stack on a platter.
Serve with remaining dressing, lemon wedges, and sriracha, if desired.