250g MEET Tenders (Available in the Frozen section at Coles)
2 tbs Olive Oil
2 cups Edamame Beans
1/4 Red Cabbage
1 large Carrot
2 large Red Chilli's
250g Brown Rice
1) In a large fry pan, heat 2 tbls olive oil over a medium heat and cook MEET Tenders for 2-3 mins until they are slightly golden.
2) While the MEET Tenders are cooking, grate the carrot, finely chop the cabbage and thinly slice the red chilli.
3) In a small pot bring water with the edamame beans to the boil, drain and set a side.
4) Once MEET Tenders are cooked, place brown rice into Microwave (Usually around 90 secs, see packet for instructions).
5) Divide between bowls the MEET Tenders, rice, carrot, cabbage, and edamame beans.
6) Add the vegan kimchi and red chilli.
7) Top with vegan mayo on top or your favourite sauce.