- 250g MEET Plant Based Italian Meetballs (Available in the Chilled section of Coles)
- 2tsp Olive Oil - 1 Red capsicum - 1 red Red onion - 2 zucchini’s
Side salad: - Handful Green Beans - Mint bunch lightly chopped - Spinach mix - Balsamic Vinegar (3-4tbs) -1 Bunch of Carrots 1 2tbs olive oil - 6 Skewer sticks
1. Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a large saucepan, over a medium heat. Add the MEET Italian Meetballs and cook for 3-5 min or until lightly golden turning MEET Italian Meetballs so they cook evenly.
2. Cut Capsicum, onion, and zucchini into large chunks. Then on a separate grill plate heat olive olive and cook Vegetables till they are lightly charred. Then add carrots to grill plate and lightly char grill.
3. Pierce Meetballs, capsicum, onions and zucchini’s onto skewer sticks.
4. Make side salad by adding raw beans, mint and spinach mix in a bowl and add balsamic vinegar over the salad mix.
5. Serve and enjoy!