- 250g MEET Beef Free Strips (Available in the Chilled section of Coles)
- 100g Obento Ramen Noodles - 500ml Campbell’s Vege Stock - 125g corn kernels - 1 tbs Chinese rice wine - 1 tsp sesame oil - 1 tbsp Nutlex - 2 cloves minced garlic - 1 tsp Ginger Grated (Minced)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce - 2 tbsp Sriracha - Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar - Parsley (optional)
1. In a Wok over a medium-high heat, Heat the 1tsp olive oil and Nutlex. Add the MEET Beef Free Strips and cook for 3-5 min or until lightly golden.
2. Add the garlic and ginger, and fry for 1 minute, stirring often to ensure the garlic doesn’t burn.
3. Add the Veggie stock, soy sauce, sriracha, rice wine, Sesame oil, brown sugar, corn kernels salt & pepper.
4. Turn up the heat to high, and bring to the boil, then turn down heat to simmer
5. Add in the Ramen noodles and cook for 2 min
6. Use tongs to divide the noodles and Meet Beef Free Strips between two bowls. Them using a ladle, add the Ramen sauce between the bowls.
7. Garnish with Parsley (optional)