240g MEET Italian Meetballs
2tbs Olive Oil (For Meetballs)
1/4 Cup Veggie Broth
145g Naked Byron Foods Vegan Basil Pesto
1 Bunch Basil Leaves
1/2 Cup Green Vie Grated Parmesan Flavour Cheese (Vegan)
Salt & Pepper
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti pasta according to package directions.
2) While the pasta is cooking, In a medium frypan over a medium heat add 2 tbsp olive oil, and cook MEET Italian Meetballs for 5-6min until cooked through/golden.
3) Add the broth to the MEET Italian Meetballs and reduce to medium heat.
4) Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
5) Drain and toss the pasta with the basil pesto, MEET Italian Meetballs and quarter cup of the parmesan flavour cheese.
6) Divide between two plates and top with fresh basil leaves and remaining parmesan flavour cheese